Upon its announcement the DC FanDome experience was going to showcase four separate rooms to explore and a full schedule of DC fan experiences that users could choose from to create a customized itinerary. However, as you can see from the incredible Hall of Heroes event itself two weeks ago, there was just too much awesome to contain to one day.
So on September 12, for 24 hours, get ready to return to the FanDome, to explore the multiverse!
- Fans: Take Your Love of DC to the Next Level as a new adventure begins. Explore the furthest corners of the multiverse at DC FanDome: Explore the Multiverse where fans will have more control as they can plan their day their own way, via the DC FanDome scheduler.
- Fans around the globe can watch hours and hours of FREE content on their own time by creating their own, unique viewing schedule.
- DC Like You Never Imagined DC FanDome: Explore the Multiverse has something for everyone. From new panels from your favorite TV shows to behind the scenes videos — from content for kids, to amazing fan art and cosplay, to more talent/fan Q&As and new content for Blerds…
- All Fans Welcome
- More than 300 panels and videos adding up to more than 100 hours of content from across television, film, games, comics and animation.
- Fan Art and Cosplay submissions from more than 114 countries and territories around the world.
- Build your own schedule or peruse multiple curated schedules on the site that feature expansive offerings of panels and videos, including: Blerds, Female Empowerment, Behind the Scenes, etc.
- Nine languages (Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish)
- The event will again be available on mobile and desktop
- To continue super-serving our fans, our DC store will feature some exciting new merchandise outlined below:
New Wonder Woman 84 key art
Gotham Knights and Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League
And fan favorite Aardman DC Characters featured in Hall of Heroes interstitial programming: Superman, Batman & Robin, Joker, and Catwoman
- Exciting new products from Design by Humans and Amazon will include stickers, mouse pads, mugs, wall art and phone accessories.
I don’t know about you guys, but after the show-stopper that was Hall of Heroes, I’m ready for more FanDome!
See you all there!
DC FanDome: Explore the Multiverse will be available for 24 hours on https://www.dcfandome.com/ starting September 12!