For the fourth year in a row, Gold House has unveiled its annual A100 List, spotlighting the year’s most impactful Asian American and Pacific Islander leaders in entertainment, business, politics, and beyond.
The A100 List also highlights A1 Honorees, the most impactful API(s) per category:
- Activism, Advocacy & Politics: Kamala Harris (Vice President of the United States)
- Business & Finance: Amrita Ahuja (Chief Financial Officer, Square)
- Entertainment: Chloé Zhao (Writer and Director)
- Lifestyle: Padma Lakshmi (Author, Host, and Executive Producer)
- Media & Journalism: #StopAsianHate-focused journalists including Benny Luo (Founder & CEO, NextShark), CeFaan Kim (Reporter, ABC7NY), Dion Lim (Anchor & Reporter, ABC7 KGO-TV), Kimmy Yam (Reporter, NBC Asian America), Weijia Jiang (Senior White House Correspondent, CBS News)
- Sports & Health: Naomi Osaka (Professional Tennis Player)
- Technology & Innovation: Eric S. Yuan (Founder & CEO, Zoom)
Also, for the first time ever, A100 Honorees who have made the List more than twice (including Awkwafina, BTS, Dwayne Johnson, Grace Meng, Hasan Minhaj, Michelle Lee, Prabal Gurung, Priyanka Chopra, and Steven Yeun) will be inducted into an A100 Hall of Fame.
“Recognizing the achievements of the AAPI community couldn’t be more timely than right now,” said Daniel Dae Kim, A100 Icon Judge. “The tragic events of the recent past only serve to underscore the need to celebrate the many ways Asian Americans contribute to our country and the world.”
A complete list of this year’s A100 Honorees can be found at the official Gold House website.