The Hard N.O.C. Life is back just in time to bring you a behind-the-scenes peek into Unidentified, a brand new sci-fi movie that will be hitting store shelves and digital libraries everywhere on Tuesday, February 11.
After a brief hiatus, Keith (@the_real_chow) is back with fellow N.O.C. Junko (@GoJunko) and special guests from Unidentified writer/producer/director Jason Miller (@Jason_R_Miller) and star/writer/producer Parry Shen (@ParryShen). As always, the trusty Nelson Wong (@aarisings) is back to make sure everything’s running smoothly on the show.
The movie will be released on multiple platforms this Tuesday, including DVD, iTunes, and On Demand. And be on the lookout for news about a special Unidentified-related giveaway next week too!
Topics covered on the show include:
- Parry realizes producing and starring in a movie isn’t easy
- How an idea by Eddie Mui turned into a full-fledged movie
- Finding creative ways to make a “found footage” movie that works
- What does Linsanity have to do with the movie?
- Parry’s sketchy 11pm calls to would-be prostitutes in Las Vegas
- Casting diverse and non-stereotypical lead roles
- Leveraging some of Parry’s SIUniverse friends for production
- Shooting a camera into space and have it come crashing back down
- All this and more on Hard NOC Life! Watch it on your screen, hit “play,” and check this.
Watch this space every Friday for new episodes of “Hard N.O.C. Life” and go to our YouTube channel to subscribe! And now you can subscribe to audio versions of the show by subscribing to our podcast feed on iTunes!
One thought on “Making Unidentified with Parry Shen & Jason Miller”
Comments are closed.