One week after retailers unleashed the power of #ForceFriday on Star Wars fans across the stars, Keith assesses the aftermath with fellow action figure and Star Wars enthusiast David Yeh (@coheteboy) of the Disney/Lucasfilm fansite Endor Express.
We also announce the winner of the Finn action figure from last week’s Force Friday giveaway.
Topics covered on the show include:
- David’s Force Friday midnight launch experience at a Los Angeles-area Target and running into Chris Hardwick
- The iconic nature of Star Wars as a toy brand
- The frustrations of toy hunting at big box stores that don’t stock enough action figures
- What it means to see toy aisles filled with action figures of John Boyega and Daisy Ridley
- Favorite Star Wars toys memories
- David’s mixed feelings about a Star Wars addition to Disneyland
All this and more on Hard NOC Life! Watch it on your screen, hit “play,” and check this.
Watch this space every Friday for new episodes of “Hard N.O.C. Life” and go to our YouTube channel to subscribe! And for the first time ever, the audio podcast version is available simultaneously on iTunes. Subscribe now!
3 thoughts on “May the Force Friday Toys Be With You”
Stars Wars will last forever! http://www.purplelipsandwidehips.wordpress.com
Comments are closed.