This Thursday evening, the co-founders and creators of the groundbreaking comics company Milestone Media will be the guests on a special episode of Hard N.O.C. Life, bringing together a panel of some of the most talented voices in comics to discuss the legacy of the company that revolutionized the industry two decades ago.
UPDATE: The special episode is now available for viewing here.
Joining Keith on the special MILESTONE COMICS ANNIVERSARY episode:
- DENYS COWAN – Co-founder, MILESTONE MEDIA;
- MICHAEL DAVIS – Co-founder, MILESTONE MEDIA;
- JOSEPH PHILLIP ILLIDGE – Editor for Milestone and DC Comics; writer for First Second Books;
- SHAWN MARTINBROUGH – artist, Static for Milestone Comics; illustrator, Thief of Thieves for Skybound Entertainment/Image Comics; and
- ERICA WELL – writer, Icon for Milestone Comics.
The Milestone Anniversary episode of “Hard N.O.C. Life” will stream live at The Nerds of Color YouTube channel at 9:30pm ET (6:30pm PT) on Thursday, November 21. An edited version of the broadcast will post the following day.
As a primer for the show, check out this short documentary about the origins of Milestone (featuring the late Dwayne McDuffie) by Jonathan Gayles:
- Remembering Dwayne McDuffie (thenerdsofcolor.org)
7 thoughts on “Celebrating the 20th Anniversary of Milestone”
Comments are closed.