As a special guest, we have Arrow costume concept illustrator Andy Poon to talk about designing the superhero look of the Arrow-verse.
Topics covered on the show include:
- Keith, Rodrigo, and Shawn elaborate on why Iron Fist should be non-white in his Netflix show
- How Andy brings a comic book aesthetic to superhero shows like Arrow and Smallville
- Andy seeing his costume designs in the comics and on toys
- Arrow‘s very comic book-inspired second season
- Andy’s process when designing costumes like Deathstroke and Black Canary
- Why DC Entertainment seems to shy away from the fantastical in their live action properties
- What’s wrong with The Flash costume
- All this and more on Hard NOC Life! Watch it on your screen, hit “play,” and check this.