William Evans (@willevanswrites) of Black Nerd Problems joins Keith (@the_real_chow) and N’Jaila (@blasianbytch) to talk about this fall’s slate of nerd-centric superhero television shows, including The CW’s Arrow and Flash from DC Entertainment and ABC’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Agent Carter from Marvel Studios.
Topics covered on the show include:
- N’Jaila explains why trapping people in a flying aluminum tube is the best way networks can get you to watch their shows
- William is excited to see The CW bring The Flash to the small screen
- The panel discuss the ups and downs of Arrow‘s first two seasons and what to expect in season 3, including why they cast a white guy to play R’as Al Ghul
- Why it’s going to take Ben Mackenzie’s Jim Gordon ten seasons to grow a ‘stache on Fox’s Gotham
- DC Entertainment’s decision to not connect its live action properties a la Marvel Studios
- Speaking of Marvel, the panel is looking forward to Agent Carter despite being split on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- How casting of Susan Heyward as Deena Pilgrim on Playstation Network’s upcoming Powers is different from other instances of cross racial casting
- All this and more on Hard NOC Life! Watch it on your screen, hit “play,” and check this.
Watch this space every Friday for new episodes of “Hard N.O.C. Life” and go to our YouTube channel to subscribe!
One thought on “Fall TV Nerd Problems”
Comments are closed.