The Conjuring creep show is coming to your town with a new immersive touring experience: The Annabelle Comes Home Artifact Tour Truck experience!
Starting in LA and working its way down to Las Vegas before hitting Phoenix, San Antonio, Houston, and Dallas, the haunted caravan of horrors simulates the Warrens’ Artifact Room from the hit Conjuring Universe films, ending with a terrifying encounter with the creepy doll herself, Annabelle!
Here’s a full breakdown of the touring schedule:
- Friday 6/14 – Sunday 6/16: Venice Beach (Los Angeles, CA) – Hours: 11am-7pm
- Tuesday 6/18: Freemont St. Experience (Las Vegas, NV) – Hours: 3pm – 11pm
- Saturday 6/22 & Sunday 6/23: Legends Entertainment District (Phoenix, AZ) – Hours: 3pm – 11pm
- Tuesday 6/25 – Wednesday 6/26: La Villita (San Antonio, TX) – Hours: 1pm – 9pm
- Thursday 6/27 – Friday, 6/28: Jones Plaza (Houston, TX) – Hours: 1pm – 9pm
- Saturday 6/29 – Sunday 6/30: Deep Ellum (Dallas, TX) – Hours: 1pm – 9pm
The NOC was asked to experience the terror when the truck made its way to Venice Beach. All that was found after were these photos…(ooooooohhhhhhh)….
Annabelle Comes Home hits theaters June 26!