In this week’s episode, guest host Nelson sits down with Artistic Justice Games’ Alex Lim to talk about the company’s latest project, Dragon Tides, and officially licensed tabletop game featuring the likenesses of Bruce and Brandon Lee. The project is only a few thousand dollars away from its goal on Kickstarter.
Topics covered on the show include:
- What games inspired and influenced Alex to begin designing his own
- The status of their previous Kickstarter projects Martial Arts: The Card Game and Fairytale Games
- Why they had to re-launch Dragon Tides on Kickstarter
- The benefits and drawbacks of using Kickstarter for game development
- Some advice for other game developers
- All this and more on Hard NOC Life! Watch it on your screen, hit “play,” and check this.