As we do every year, we take some time to preview the upcoming debuts of our favorite superhero shows. And since Netflix recently announced The Flash will be joining Arrow to stream, everyone can catch up before both shows return next week. To discuss those shows and others, criminology professor ‘Shawn Smith makes his triumphant return to the NOC, joining our resident Flash recapper and TV superfan Christelle Gonzales (@christellexoxo).
Topics covered on the show include:
- What can the makers of The Flash possibly do this season to live up to its fantastic rookie year?
- The panel shares their excitement for the introduction of Keiyan Lonsdale as the future Kid Flash
- How will Arrow make up for an arguably rough third season, as well as Stephen Amell’s rough summer with twitter?
- The pluses and minuses of ‘shipping and building up certain characters to the detriment of others
- Excitement for Supergirl and what it means to have a show centered around a female superhero and what it means for young girls
- The missed opportunity to crossover Supergirl with Greg Berlanti’s other shows
- Though it isn’t a DC show, ‘Shawn puts in a plug for the US-based anime series RWBY
All this and more on Hard NOC Life! Watch it on your screen, hit “play,” and check this.
Watch this space every Friday for new episodes of “Hard N.O.C. Life” and go to our YouTube channel to subscribe!
One thought on “Crisis of Infinite DC Shows”
Reblogged this on 楽 and commented:
Comments are closed.